Sunday, May 9, 2010

Healthy Hearts Reunion


So I was asked to make some cakes for my hospitals Healthy Hearts Reunion. At first I was really excited about the idea, but once I got into the baking and creating...I was not excited. It was more of a tired and frustrated attitude. Anyway, twelve hours and lots of butter, flour, eggs, and powedered sugar later, I had four 12x18 cakes done. I assembled and decorated on site, which didn't take long, but after this weekend I am definitely taking a break from baking for awhile. And...personally I think I really need to work on my icing skills. Michael's cake decorating class....here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get to take the decorating class? I personally think this cake is GREAT! I wish I had your talent. I don't know how you stay so skinny with all this baking!

    ReplyDelete