Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Official Fire Helmet





Well, it was a crazy week with my own Wedding Anniversary (Happy 2 years honey!) and finishing up my groom's cake for Heather and Joe's wedding, but it all turned out perfectly. I was able to enjoy a nice dinner out with my husband and I still finished the cake. I think the final project turned out pretty well, don't you? I'm so glad that I got this picture of Joe and Heather as they entered the reception. I think it was pretty obvious that Joe was both surprised and happy with his cake. I was a little sad when we cut into it, but I had nothing but good reviews. I declare it another cake success....

1 comment:

  1. Love! How did you make the brim? and is there cake under the brim?

    thank you!

    Sarah

    my email address is thetreehousebakery@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete