Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rock Climbing Cake


So word has spread about my new "Cake Business" and I had my first order from a referred customer. I was asked to make a rock climbing cake for a little boy's 7th birthday party and I couldn't resist doing it. In fact, I picked my design from the first search result I found on google. I did take some creative liberties with the coloring of the "rock" itself and tried to give it some more dimension by painting it. All in all, I think it turned out well and my client (I can't believe I can say that I had a client!) was happy. Hopefully, I'll be her new "cake lady!"

1 comment:

  1. I just looked at your blog today because a friend asked me for your contact info. She saw my son's rock climbing pictures when I posted them on facebook. Hopefully, I am sending a new "client" your way! Since you are my new cake lady....I hope you are free the weekend of June 18th to do a cake for my daughter. Thanks again for the beautiful cake.

    ReplyDelete