Sunday, April 25, 2010

Transformers



Another girl from work wanted me to make her son's birthday cake. Apparently he loves Transformers, so it became the cake theme. Now while I wanted to make a 3D Transformer or something like that, I don't have anywhere near that skill, so I went with the Transformer logo instead. My husband helped me picked out the proper logo because apparently there are two different kinds, one for the good guys and one for the bad...who knew? Once the proper logo was found, I again printed it out on paper and cut it out to use as a template to cut my fondant from. I had to do a little improvisation with the rest of the decorating, but overall I liked the look. I found what I thought was a cool font on word and printed out William's name in italics to give some movement to the letters. Again, after cutting out the paper I used it as my template for the fondant and then placed the letters on the cake. It's a pretty simple design, but I like how it turned out and from what I hear, William liked it too. Yay for another happy customer!

No comments:

Post a Comment